Thursday, April 17, 2014

A Milestone and this Blogger's Statement of Belief

I am a Christian.

I am a Christian who believes that climate change is real and is man-made.

I believe that we are on this Earth as stewards who have free will. And I believe that we (as a species) have acted as reckless, spoilt children who trash everything in our path in order to have a good or an easy or a profitable time. In essence, I believe we have been truly terrible caretakers.

As a steward, I believe my most important role here is to leave the place better than I found it, and to help others to do the same.

This is the my 200th post as the Mesquite Hugger. Thank you all for reading this blog and for any effort you make to leave the place a little better than you found it.

Regardless of what you do or don't believe in, I hope that we can find common ground and that together we can be good stewards of this world with which we have been blessed.

May we find hope and improvement by working together.

No comments:

Post a Comment