Wednesday, October 29, 2014

Another Milestone: 10,000 views



10,000 views of the Mesquite Hugger blog - it will happen today or tomorrow, and it astounds me. I am thankful to each of you who reads this little blog from our flat and dusty place.

So, what's next? Stay tuned for

  • updates on the electric bike kit which is now at my house but is not yet installed on the bike - it's killing me!
  • for an entry on our visit to the Earthships in Taos and other cool surprises from Northern New Mexico.
  • for updates on the vintage electric scooter projects.
  • for every random creature that wanders through my line of sight.
  • for winter energy saving tips.
  • for lots of other cool stuff about working to make this world a better place.

Until then, get out there and do something that helps us all to breathe a little easier and to create a little more hope for those around you. May you indeed be the change you want to see in the world!

Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment