Friday, February 26, 2016

Friday electric bike bargain - Evelo Omni Wheel!

I got the email this morning and pondered having the talk with my wife. You know - the one where I channel my seven-year-old self and tell her how I will do my chores and everything if I can just have this one thing?



Evelo is now offering their second-generation Omni Wheel, they are offering it with a discount, and they are offering interest-free financing. At this point, you may be asking, "What the heck is an Omni Wheel?"



Well, imagine turning your current bike (the one you already love, have, know how to ride, and have already paid for) just by changing the front wheel. No batteries, controllers, wires, or racks to add - you just change the front wheel and put a little mount on your handlebar. And boom! You're an e-biker!

The deal

So, there you have it! If you have been e-bike curious, here's an easy way in from an American company that offers real support and a 7-day trial. You will have to do the math - can you save $80 per month for a year by sporting an Omni Wheel? Or (unlike the MH) do you have that much extra $ available each month? Oh, such tempting stuff!

May you find ways to save money, enjoy the ride, and stop poisoning us all with fossil fuels!

PS1: If you buy one, please let the MH staff know!

PS2: Evelo Staff, I am doing an electric vehicle talk in town at the end of March. Do you have a demo wheel I can borrow? It could be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment