Saturday, November 18, 2017

EICMA Electric Motorcycles and Scooters (minipost)

Yep, this one is a lazy post, but Grizz, the Canadian Knievel, and I have been perusing this New Atlas post with lots of lovely bikes from the 2017 EICMA (Italian International Motorcycle Expo) show. I was so excited that I thought I'd pick out the electric models to share with all of you. I also tried to find relevant manufacturer website links to help you learn more about the ones that tickle your fancy. Enjoy!

My favorite in this lineup - the e-Schwalbe (Germany)


Energica bikes get more and more appealing to me, and this model is the most appealing so far. And yes, they sell Energicas here in the US. Check out this site to learn more.

Evolve Electric (Not much luck finding their site)

The KTM FreeRide E-XC (Available in the US!)




Vespa Elettrica (Finally!)

Volta BCN City (Italy)


Vuuk Rieju (Had trouble finding anything on this one - Spain)

Lots of fun stuff in there - and they don't burn fossil fuels! Woohoo!

May you be inspired to make greener choices!

No comments:

Post a Comment