Monday, May 16, 2022

What more than hugging thorny trees? (Being Well - 7 of my Top 5 list)

Last week was mostly a crap week. My people were away. I was too busy for my other people. The bikes gathered dust. I was inside and mostly distracted. I grew quite tired of my own company.

But this week is feeling much better and more like my normal life. I want to keep it that way; so, let's get a list together:

  • Take care of/spend time with your people (and animals)
  • Ride your bike
  • Build/Repair something useful
  • Appreciate nature
  • Read your bible and pray
  • Write something down or record something else
  • Give some stuff away

May your list look (at least) as good as mine!

Be well, friends!

[This next part is for those of you wanting a little more]














No comments:

Post a Comment