Thursday, May 1, 2014

Challenge Accepted - Lubbock on a Bike

It starts today!



Learn more about this image here.


For me, it actually started yesterday when I went looking for National Bike to Work Day (May 16th). The search led me to The League of American Bicyclists, which led me to the National Bike Challenge. This lead me to sign my overweight rear-end up for the challenge which starts today (May 1st) and goes through September.

Learn more about this image here.

This is my eco-friendly, weight-losing, planet-saving, free gym membership. Actually, it's an excuse to get off my overweight rear end and do something. It's my excuse to spend less time and money at the gas pump and behind the wheel. It's my excuse not to be traffic.


May you find an excuse and may bicyclists be safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment