Monday, June 20, 2016

Old News New to Me - Katharine Hayhoe on KTXT Radio (2014)

  
"It's no longer a future issue and it's no longer a distance issue." Dr. Katharine Hayhoe

You may have noticed on Mesquite Hugger - it's all about being an eco-dork. I love carbon reduction stuff and people who push for carbon reduction in lots of different forms.

Less obvious on the blog is that I love our local university's TV and radio stations, especially when they offer local content.

I also like lists and alternative music.

 
So I was really happy yesterday when I turned on the car radio and heard Dr. Katharine Hayhoe, my favorite international climate guru, on KTXT radio going through her list of 10 favorite songs on David Perlmutter's Top's Ten. Yep, I was very happy until I reached my destination and had to turn off the radio, snagit!

So today I jumped online and found Episode 15 of Top's Ten 88.1 KTXT. (Or go directly to the audio file here.) Woohoo!

May you enjoy her eclectic list and learn something along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment