Saturday, March 31, 2018

Now's a good time for a little resurrection (and Easter dogs!)

Hola, friends! I've missed talking with you!

This morning's ride to coffee was too beautiful not to share:

Sunrise on my street and full moonset
(at the church where I married the love of my life!)

Yes, dogs!

Every day when I get home from work, our two wanderups caninus drag me to the backyard for a 20 minute round of frisbee and fetch. After eight hours behind a computer in an office with no windows, it is a joyful time for all.

If you are in a place where you can responsibly share your life with a pet, the world is a better place each time we choose not to irresposibly destroy a healthy dog's or cat's life.

dusty, happy, out of focus
(and they make our home a much happier place)

May you save a life and appreciate a resurrection this Easter!

No comments:

Post a Comment