Saturday, March 20, 2021

A few old friends and a new bird digs - Clapp Park, 16 March 2021

 I hopped on the Huffy for a short ride to the park this week. I'm thankful to see spring returning.

I rode around for a bit and stopped in the rose garden to do a little writing, but birds kept distracting me.


I've been seeing more cardinals over the last few years. This one was a nice surprise. He kept watching me closely. He had a mate, but she was much more camera shy.





I never tire of watching mockingbirds. This one was quite the character.






This one was a shock -  a bird I had to look up - spotted towhee. (Click the pic to see a short clip of it digging.)


Pic taken on Mar 12 - nothing but mud in the big pond.

It rained on the 13th.


May you find wonders no matter where you are.

Be well, friends, and leave each place better than you found it.












No comments:

Post a Comment