Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Just a Normal EVTown (You Normal people rock!)

One of my favorite people in the world cruising around in his EV.


In my EV dorkiness, I keep a daily tally of all the electric cars that I see on Lubbock's streets. I have experienced days where I have seen as many as three electric cars in one day. I had a banner day yesterday when I saw two Chevy Volts on the street during the lunch hour. On our extremely cold last Thursday, I saw a blue Nissan Leaf. They are becoming more common, but not at an impressive rate.

So imagine my joy today when I learned about Normal, Illinois - a place where the town actually encourages electric cars. No big deal. Enjoy!

EVTown

May you live in a place where the citizen and civic leaders want everyone to thrive and be healthy!

No comments:

Post a Comment