(For all of you who've been following the Heart of Lubbock Community Garden series)
Keeping words to a minimum. (Sometimes I talk too much.)
I really hate plumbing stuff, snagit!
(Nothing to see here.)
It's coming along.
- Create adjustable, sliding brackets for the pump
- Attach the V-belt and pulley setup
- Attach the new wheel (We will try to keep the speedometer intact.)
- Figure out the rest of the plumbing (Snagit!)
- Put it all together
- Have a super-soaker party
May your projects go smoothly, bless someone, and make this ol' blue marble a better place to live!
(And may the plumbing department not prompt male and female anatomy questions from children - ¡Oy vey, hermanito!)
PS. It would already be in the garden and pumping if it weren't for you meddling plumbing parts, snagit!)