Friday, May 2, 2014

Honey, I want to become a Vermont lawyer! (Green infographic)


So I was checking out an infographic (Thanks, Ecopreneurist!) and look around to realize that I was on a website that was encouraging me to study law so that I could look out for the common man who wants to go green.

From the site:
Your online masters degree in law will allow you to make a difference in the world, especially when it comes to the environment. Not only will you be able to promote conservation and help guide more people and businesses to live more sustainable lives, you’ll be able to hold companies that are damaging the earth accountable for their actions. In our next infographic, however, Vermont Law’s Institute for Energy and the Environment concentrates on what self-sufficient, off the grid living looks like...

See the whole thing here: http://environmentallaw.vermontlaw.edu/resources/infographics/energy-independence-a-guide-to-self-sufficient-living/

It's the first time I have ever given any thought to enrolling in a Vermont Law School, but there was a brief flash there.

May you find your dreams without being blindsided!


No comments:

Post a Comment