Monday, April 3, 2017

Mesquite Hugger is going on Vacation

Okay, it's not so much a vacation as it is a sabbatical or hiatus or something like that.

I've reached a point where I need to practice a little minimization on things that require time, so Mesquite Hugger is on suspension for a while.

In the meantime, here are some places for you to go in case you're jonesing for some Mesquite Huggeryish information:

Bike Commuting and Carbon Reduction in Transportation

Bike5
DIYBiking
Empidog

Electric Bikes

Electric Bike Review
Electric Bike Report
Endless Sphere (forum)

Cargo Bikes

DIYBiking
DorkyThorpy
My Solar Electric Cargo Bike

Electric Cars

Gas 2
Green Car Reports
Autoblog Green
EVAlbum

General Greenery

Treehugger
Green Moxie

Environmental Activism

Grist

Green Project Inspiration

Instructables

Before I go, please know that I deeply appreciate that you've spent some time reading this blog. I hope that it was both entertaining, enlightening, and inspiring, or that it at very least alleviated a little boredom.

For those of you who have responded to the blog in comments or on social media, thank you thank you thank you! Your comments and participation have been a true blessing to me!

May your green pursuits flourish and may you know peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment