Wednesday, January 22, 2014

For you tiny house fanatics out there

(Notice that I snuck in a gratuitous vintage scooter shot here. Somebody get that guy a helmet - and some arms!)
We are resurrecting an old house for my mother and brothers after last week's fire, and it has me thinking again about tiny houses. The house we are re-building is actually three tiny houses tied together. (These tiny houses were called lake cabins when they were originally built.) Keith, Grizz, Swartz and I had great fun installing roofing, sheetrock, flooring and lots of other wonderful stuff on a building that was originally 14' x 20'.

I have mentioned Derek Markham's writing before and thought this would be a great time to share his website that has all kinds of great tiny house resources. Enjoy!

Derek Markham's Tiny House Site

By the way, how cool would it be to introduce yourself as, "I am Joe Smith, builder of tiny houses"?

May your house be Goldilocksian - just right!

No comments:

Post a Comment