Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Gentlemen and Ladies, Start Your Shovels - Arbor Day is Friday

Forestation - is that a word? If not, let's get it started.

A friend of mine joined the Arbor Day Foundation recently and received ten (very little) trees free with her membership.  Since ten trees is a lot, she shared them with me - I love me some free trees! I will keep you posted on their growth, but I wanted to get the word out about Arbor Day and the Arbor Day Foundation so that we can all work toward breathing a little easier.

Here is a pdf to give you a few reasons why we need to plant more trees: (Number 7 rocks!)


Copyright Chris Madden 

Learn more about Arbor Day here:
Arbor Day April 25th, 2014

May forestation start with you!

PS. If you end up with a few extra Arbor Day trees, one of our frequent readers has an empty lot that is just begging to be a forest!

No comments:

Post a Comment