10,000 views of the Mesquite Hugger blog - it will happen today or tomorrow, and it astounds me. I am thankful to each of you who reads this little blog from our flat and dusty place.
So, what's next? Stay tuned for
- updates on the electric bike kit which is now at my house but is not yet installed on the bike - it's killing me!
- for an entry on our visit to the Earthships in Taos and other cool surprises from Northern New Mexico.
- for updates on the vintage electric scooter projects.
- for every random creature that wanders through my line of sight.
- for winter energy saving tips.
- for lots of other cool stuff about working to make this world a better place.
Until then, get out there and do something that helps us all to breathe a little easier and to create a little more hope for those around you. May you indeed be the change you want to see in the world!