Okay, I read the title of this article on Greencarreports.com and my brain went into gear. How would driving an electric car encourage anyone to stop smoking?
- Would the driver think Well, my car does not smoke, so neither should I?
- Does the Leaf not have a cigarette lighter or ashtray installed?
- Do the Leaf owners start hanging out with a different group of people who shun smokers?
- Do electric motors emit some type of EMF signal that stifles the urge to smoke?
- Is it some subliminal thought that one should not smoke near a pile of leaves due to fire hazard?
Finally, I broke down and read the article. The solution is quite simple and practical. You will have to read it for yourself here:
How to Quit Smoking: Buy an Electric Car
May your vehicle foster better health habits!