Thursday, March 21, 2024

A Few Pics and an Update on Blog Posts in the Works


It's very spring-y around here, so I'm trying to get out with the camera as much as possible.

seeking wisdom



Here on Mesquite Hugger three posts are in the works: my religious evolution, guerilla stewardship, and the importance of getting out of your normal places.

My non-electric car under spring blooms

Over at 2WheelsMaybe I'm working on a post about whether or not electric cars are welcome in my town (or yours).


Speaking of wheels, Greg and Mark dropped off a stack of underappreciated BMX bikes that need some tuning up and minor repairs. I'm hoping to fix them up and find them homes where they'll be used and enjoyed. I'm thinking of doing a post or video about one of those.


On Youtube I'm recording a lot of nature b-roll without bicycles. (I fell off my mountain bike and bruised a rib - taking a little bike break.) Hopefully the b-roll will turn into a few more local favorite parks videos. I'm also working on some third place video to supplement the blog post.


That's about it for now. Thanks for checking in! As always, I am praying that you are well, you are joyful, and your eyes are open to the beauty that exists around you!

Man, those northern shovellers are cool!

No comments:

Post a Comment