Tuesday, March 26, 2024

The (Unofficial) Mesquite Hugger First Lizard of Spring!

I'm always thrilled to see the first lizard of Spring - but this one happened to be 300 miles east. I'll let you know when I see the first official lizard (of Lubbock) in Spring 2024.

Carolina Anole sunning on an AC compressor in Rockwall, TX

A P-Series Vespa Scooter on Lowest Greenville in Dallas, TX

Another P-Series Vespa a block from the first

Yes, I love Vespas. Yes, I am very much against promoting the use of gasoline-powered vehicles, especially with 2-stroke engines. My heart leapt to see these two in the wild! My heart sunk when I thought of firing one up and riding around.

Where does your weakness lie?

May your heart leap for healthy things and may unhealthy things not foster conflict in your heart.

May you be well, thankful, and thriving. And may you breathe clean air!

No comments:

Post a Comment