Thursday, October 24, 2013

Leaf, Volt, Tesla S - all from the same owner

It's no secret - I want an electric car. Sure, I have loved gas and diesel cars in my day, and I have checked out veggie oil cars, hydrogen cars, steam cars, wood-burning cars, CNG cars, etcetera, etcetera, etcetera.

But electric cars sing to my soul, or maybe hum to my soul, or silently appeal to my soul when sitting at a stop-light.

But initial buy-in on electric cars is pretty high, especially for a cheap bastard like me. My last three cars together cost $3150, so, you can see why I have not run out and purchased a brand-new electric car.

But the guy who wrote the following article has lived the dream. He bought a Nissan Leaf, a Chevy Volt, and the Tesla Model S. So, sit back and quietly enjoy the ride with me as we read about the experience of living with all three of these groundbreaking electric vehicles. SIGH

http://www.greencarreports.com/news/1087877_from-nissan-leaf-to-tesla-model-s-the-big-electric-car-jump

May your ride be peaceful, powerful, and less destructive than those smelly beasts around you!

ADDED BONUS MATERIAL for you dedicated readers (all 4 of you!):

Here's the under-rated Citicar - if your neighbor has one under a tarp in the garage, please call me!
http://300mpg.org/projects/citicar/

No comments:

Post a Comment