Friday, March 21, 2014

Petroleum-Free Transport: How willing are you to look like a dork? (With survey)

I love things with wheels. I love strange things with wheels. I love electric things with wheels. Ergo, I love strange electric things with wheels.

With one exception (Man, I want a Citicar!!!) all of the vehicles you see in this post can be bought new right now. A few may be hard to get your hands on, but all are available at this time. Please take a little time and ask yourself a simple question: Would I be seen in or on that thing? Then, please fill out the survey below. (Yes, I left the Tesla off on purpose. I also left off the plug-in hybrids and a host of other plug-in cars and scooters.) We'll look at electric bicycles and motorcycles in a later post.

Boxx

Govecs

EVT (Ignore the sticker)

Citicar

Nissan

Mitsubishi

Ford

Chevy
BMW


May your answers surprise and reward you!

No comments:

Post a Comment