Thursday, March 20, 2014

The Choose Two / El Escoja Dos

I love those restaurants where they have a little section on the menu that says Choose Two or Manager's Special or Combination Plate. I like it when they let me look at all those delicious items and then make some random choices that I think will work well together. At places without the Choose Two, I often find myself wishing I had ordered that other thing instead.

If you are reading this blog, I can usually make one of three assumptions about you:
1. You love me very much and read this out of a sense of obligation/curiosity. (I love you too!)
2. You have an interest in improving the conditions of the world around you - possibly even West Texas.
3. Dang, you're bored!

Well, if you choose 2, I have an eco-combination plate for you. The menu you have to choose from can be found on this page:

http://learningfundamentals.com.au/resources/

There you can find this and several other mindmaps to help you understand the world a little better and to make some positive changes.



May your two choices lead to a world of difference!

¡Buen provecho!

No comments:

Post a Comment