Condo loves the peanut butter treats from KDJ Barkery
My wife and I have been enjoying Saturday mornings lately. Breakfast at Aranda's or the Ranch House, and then a trip to the Downtown Farmers Market. One of the foster dogs will go with us. It's very encouraging and fun to see something like this happening in our town. Good stuff!
Mattie went to the FM a few weeks ago and had a great time.
- Wolf Creek Farms - Laundry Soap
- Chocolate & Beyond - Blackberry Cobbler
- KDJ Barkery - Peanut Butter dog treats (Condo endorsed)
- Solar Chef - say hi to Janie (and talk her out of a free cookie)
- Apple Country - Local Honey!
- Yellowhouse - Ice coffee for my wife
- Yoga Bean - hot coffee for me
Kylie went with us on the rain-out day.
May you have a great Saturday morning too!