Monday, June 23, 2014

You Cheapos, Here Are the Electric Bikes for You!


Have you ever worked on a project for a while, looked around, and someone had already done the same thing slightly better than your unfinished version? That happened to me today - and I like it!

If you follow electric bike stories in the media, you see a lot of cool and high-dollar stuff. You get all excited, then you go to website and experience the shock - $5000, $7000, & $11000 bicycles that will make you faster and sexier cooler than everyone around you. And I am definitely guilty of re-posting some of those here, but at the end of the day, I figure you are a lot like me. Even if you have the means to purchase a $7000 bicycle, you are just too frugal or practical or cheap to do that.

So, I have been working on a list for us - the cheapos. I keep looking for e-bikes that cost $1500 or less. To be honest, I am way too cheap to spend $1500 on an e-bike, but I thought a few of you might push that envelope.

So, over the weekend, Electric Bike Report published an article about cheap electric bikes. They even used the word "cheap" in the title of the article!

So, here it is: Cheap Electric Bikes Guide

Alright all you cheap and/or broke wannabe e-bikers like me, commence to drooling!

May you find the cheap bike of your dreams!

No comments:

Post a Comment