Tuesday, August 19, 2014

Another Mesquite Hugger Milestone: the 300th Post!!!


First and foremost, THANK YOU! For everyone who takes the time to read this blog, thank you! Thank you! Thank you to the loyal readers who read every post, and thank you to those of you who just pop in once in a great while.

Second, I apologize. I apologize because I am being lazy on this post - we are having a flashback post today. I have picked 5 of my early faves and the one that explains what headed me down this environmental path. I hope you enjoy them (and this blog) as much as I enjoy writing it.

Number 3: That prairie dog just said you're fat!

Number 8: Professing vs. Practicing

Number 9: Hang Time! (Or Who Needs Fluffy Softness?)

Number 10: Mesquite Beans!

Number 19: How far do you live from _____?

 Number 24: 11 September 2013 - Brace yourself - it's a long one and there are no pictures or links.

May you have a better day!

PS. If you have comments, requests, etc. that you do not care to post publicly, please shoot me an email: spraycan440 at gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment