(Not the actual goat - learn more about this one here: Cowboy Bebop)
I just received the email listing this week's vendors, and I found this literary jewel:
Honeys Farm Fresh -
Eggs, rabbit, duck, chicken, soap, laundry soap... and a Pet Goat to promote!
A pet goat to promote! (In a boat? On a moat? Does it like oat(s)?
Get your butt out there:
- eat healthy
- support local farmers, craftspeople, and artists
- talk to Janie about the Solar Chef oven (she gives out free cookies!)
- Do the taste test challenge for great 34th St coffee - the Yoga Bean/Yellowhouse challenge!)
- Say hi to the lovely and delightful Kelle B
- Check out Baron Batch's really cool welding masks
- Buy the silverware road runner and donate it to the Mesquite Hugger Foundation
- Promote a pet goat!
- Do not tell my wife about the pet goat thing!
A little advice - if you want the good produce, get out there before 10:15!
Lubbock Downtown Farmers Market
By the way, it's the 15th Annual National Farmers Market Week!
May your goat be gotten!