The Ghost of Veggies Past
And that is a failure on several fronts:
- we are trying to eat healthier
- we are trying to spend quality time at home together
- we are trying to save money
- wasting fresh and healthy food is a terrible thing
- and I haven't built a composter yet - so it's all waste
So, I pay attention when I see an article that offers suggestions that help us to reduce our food waste in hopes of learning to do better. Green Living Ideas offered up one such article today: 5 Money-saving Sustainable Food Strategies
May you not know the horror from the fridge or pantry!
PS. We have two great and lovable young dogs up for adoption - please let me know if you interested in giving them a great home!
Kylie the Cuddler
Matilda - sweet and very smart