Friday, December 19, 2014

I found my new dream electric vehicle - move over Tesla

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O0IkW6C_Fn4

Let's be realistic here - I am a middle-age/middle-class guy living in a middle-of-the-road town. I'd love to have a Tesla, a Leaf, a MiEV, an I3...but  the budget at the MH house just doesn't support that kind of dash. Even the Fido (still one of the coolest production vehicles we've seen) is a wee bit out of the budget for a guy paying for this middle-class life. So I am always on the lookout for electric vehicle companies that do fall in the budget.

One of the most successful electrical vehicles around is probably one you give little thought to - Razor. Yep, Razor - the people who put out thousands of little electric scooter and motorcycles into the hands of thousands of little people (and occasional overzealous adults - ask some time about my wife's adventures on a Razor Pocket Mod Scooter).

Well, today I saw a promo video for the Razor Crazy Cart XL. WOWSER!!!!! I want one! I signed up to be on the email list and I am shaking on the inside! Fester, Knippa, Grizz, Swartzy, Peaches, we have found our rides!

 
May we all have that much fun working in a warehouse!

No comments:

Post a Comment