Monday, September 14, 2015

National Drive Electric Week: I found my dream car! (Again!)

All roads lead to Johannesburg Anacortes, Washington. To start, JG, my work buddy, has an Aunt who lives there and drives a boring little brown four-door sedan, a Tesla Model S. Next, my buddy Chris (the Kanadian Kneivel) likes to take the ferry from Anacortes to the land where he grew up - Vancouver Island, BC. Knippa (who appears on these pages often) recently sent me a Craigslist ad for a mobile scooter rental shop for sale in Anacortes. Considering the fact that I live in dusty Lubbock, Texas, it's strange to me that Anacortes - a small town located on the very northwest corner of our country - should keep popping up like that.

 The Mesquite Hugger dream - right there near Seattle!

And this morning, Anacortes just popped up on my National Drive Electric Week radar in the form of a bright yellow citicar (the Mesquite Hugger unofficial representative of all electric cars) is for sale on Ebay. I think somebody is trying to tell me something...

American Electrons - my kind of patriot!
 
May you never stop dreaming AND may you find your own electric dream car!

No comments:

Post a Comment