Friday, January 8, 2016

A More Beastly Beast - How Did I Miss This?

I have to give it up for Daymak, they keep me on my toes. They keep offering up new stuff and it's very appealing stuff. I have a hard time keeping up with them. Unlike those !@#$% stooges at TransCanada (Ugh!), these are some Canadians who are trying to offer something positive to the world.

This time, it's a bigger, badder Beast - this one is two-wheel drive and runs 30mph! And it's only $300 more than the Beast Ultimate. If the normal Beast was just too citified for your taste, this is the Beast for you - the Beast D!

 
So, let's look at specs:
  • 2WD (You can hang with mountain goats who hang out on 36 degree slopes!)
  • removable 60 volt 20 amp-hour lithium battery (with a solar panel built in)
  • 2 - 500 watt hub motors
  • 2 USB ports for your electronics
  • It weighs only four pounds more than your favorite blogger
 
To be honest, I am not in the market for a Beast, but my less practical rugged manly side sure wants one. I want to be able to say things like, "I am going to hop on my eco-friendly Beast and run over your TransCanadian a##, b*****s!" and other macho Captain Planet kind of stuff. I want to be able to get away from it all and know that my transport is sitting in the sun charging itself while I'm off doing manly things like writing poetry and looking at birds through a monocular. When I see a muddy alley, I want to think Hell yeah! Let's see what the neighbors are throwing away! Yes, I want a 2wd 31mph Beast. Now where did I leave that $4300 I had lying around?
 
May your Rambo fantasies feature a beast and some quest or another to save our battered world.

No comments:

Post a Comment