Friday, December 16, 2016

Fossil Free Friday Videos: Monday Motorbikes and a DIY Electric Motorcycle

Okay, this is a very lazy FFF post, but there's some very good stuff here!

Just a preview of the last video (and a run-on sentence)
 
I stumbled across a couple of Monday Motorbikes videos which answered a few questions for I've had on battery removal and such. (However, I am still unsure about the voltage - two 33 volt packs?) They are definitely worth watching and helped me to appreciate this thing even more. If you are confused about the name, these are from way back in the past when they still called it the Bolt Motorbike.


 
And finally, here's a video from a crazy German guy who builds an electric motorcycle on almost no budget whatsoever. I won't give too much away, but I love his very simple approach to mounting the electric motor on the old bike. (For those of you with sensitive eyes and ears, there's one cuss word on the video, and I completely agree with the sentiment surrounding it!) Enjoy!

(Please wear a helmet when you ride.)
 
(This post is dedicated to all of those lovely folks at Exxon who bring us destruction, denial, and Rex Tillerson.)
 
May we continually choose better and maybe have a little fun along the way.

No comments:

Post a Comment