Thursday, September 17, 2015

(Not So) Personal Carbon Reduction: the Global Apollo Program

'Sorry about that.

I know, there've been way too many wheels around here lately. National Drive Electric Week has been Mesquite Hugger's Shark Week. And I fear that we may have already jumped the Leaf. So let's get back to our most recent focus - Personal Carbon Reduction, or even better, Global Carbon Reduction.


I just learned about the Global Apollo Project, and I am pretty excited. Rather than bore you with my ramblers, let's go straight to video:

 
And then to the letter sent to world leaders in prep for the UN Climate Change Conference in Paris:
 
 
Really, I just wanted to share this organization with you. May we create hope, action, and results by working together to create a better world in which to live and thrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment