Here on Mesquite Hugger we talk a lot about bicycles, electric bicycles, and carbon-neutral vehicles. We talk occasionally about velomobiles. Once
Yep. You know where we're headed:
Yep, it has pedals!
I just learned about it, and had to do some websurfing to learn more.
- originally built by Ekomobil in Russia
- unsuccessfully Kickstartered as a πCar (PiCar) in the States in December 2015
- available now from Velomobileshop.com for $5000 (with some type of Sondors ebike tie-in)
- it can be pedal-only or come with a 48 volt hubmotor (maybe)
- it would make (another) great Mesquite Hugger "official" vehicle/birthday present
You can see a little video action on youtube
What more can I say?
May saving the world really be this much fun!