Nothing native here grows without thorns
You have to know that the Mesquite Hugger staff loves any day where going green is a requirement (if you want to avoid the dreaded pinch.)
St. Patrick wants you - to go green!
In honour of the patron saint of Ireland, why not pick one green step to make before the wekend ends?
- Replace one car trip with a walk, a bike ride, or (at the very least) a car pool.
- Recycle or upcycle something headed for the trash.
- Replace an incandescent bulb with an LED.
- Take a reusable cup when you go to a place that serves in disposable cups.
- Build a rain barrel
- Build a composter
- Hang a load of clothes up to dry
- Plan for Earth Day
- Test drive an electric car
- Avoid meat for a day or (at least) a meal
- Go a day without buying anything
- Turn off the TV/computer/cell phone and do one productive thing in that time
- Pick your own green thing to do!
Everyone can use a little St. Patty humour!
May the luck of the Irish be yours when it comes to healthier choices!
PS - Let us know what you picked!