Tuesday, February 16, 2016

News of another low-cost, low-impact Tesla?

Yep, they just keep coming. Those Tesla stories.

You may notice that Tesla does not show up on Mesquite Hugger very often. It's not that I am not a fan. I am. I think that electric car development has leapt ahead directly due to the work done by Tesla, and I very much look forward to new developments from them. And I hope they will be the first to market with a legitimate and widely available electric pickup. But Tesla stays vastly out of my league. I am currently scrounging for free five-gallon buckets right now. A Model S or Model X just does not fit in my world. Also, the internet has Tesla covered.

But every once in a while, I do feel compelled to share some info with MH readers. Here it is - the $500 Tesla!

Electrek story link (lots of Tesla articles here)
 
 

 
Yep, this is not really a Tesla article - it's a Radio Flyer article. And Radio Flyer is one of my favorite low-carbon transportation providers (along with Razor).
 
The original

Cargo trike heaven!

You know how I love vintage scooters!
 
May your low-carbon transport suit your needs and your inner (or outer) child!
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment